£50000 - £60000 per annum
20 days ago
Are you looking for a Product Owner role where you will:
- Be able to take ownership and responsibility for the execution of the vision, strategy, and roadmap of a product.
- Work collaboratively with Product Leads and cross-functional internal teams and continuously engage with customers.
- Get to work as part of an agile software delivery team.
- Work to deliver outstanding product to market.
As a successful Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the successful execution of the product roadmap to declared timelines, deliverables and budget.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (Epics/Features/User Stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- In collaboration with the Product Lead; Gather and analyse internal/external feedback, identify product gaps, build business cases and cultivate strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with the Discovery team, make use of prototyping, usability, and beta testing to ensure product offers the best user experience in line with customer needs.
- Provide expert product knowledge during development, presentations and demonstrations.
As a successful Product Owner you should have experience in:
- Working in an agile/lean environment with multiple teams and work streams.
- 3+ years' experience in a Product Owner / Business Analyst role.
- Knowledge of product development methodologies, tools and the product lifecycle.
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage B2B products with multiple stakeholders.
- Relevant experience and knowledge of the agricultural industry, agronomy, food supply chain, production, manufacturing, quality assurance or supply chain management would be advantageous.
The role can be based from either site in Bristol or Ross on Wye, although flexible / remote working is offered. It is commutable from Worcester, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Bath, Evesham, Pershore, Monmouth, Chepstow and Abergavenny.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression.
If you happen to know a Product Owner who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.