Up to £25200 per annum
10 days ago
My client are an industry leading software house providing enterprise level software nationwide. They are now seeking a part time Product Owner to join their software development team. Well placed to provide career development, interesting problems in a fantastic open plan, social and collaborative software development environment.
Are you looking for a Product Owner role where you will:
* Utilise your extensive Agile delivery
* Get to work as part of an agile software delivery team
* Work to deliver outstanding product to market
As a successful Product Owner you will be responsible for:
* Delivery management of initial product implementation
* Lead requirement gathering with the Scrum team
* Attend Scrum ceremonies
* Offer vision and advise from the customer for each product
* Manage stakeholder communication
* Work with the marketing team to ensure product coverage is maximised
As a successful Product Owner you should have experience in:
* DevOps or JIRA
* 2-4 years' experience as an Agile Product Owner
* Excellent customer relationships and negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression.
This role is part time, offering 22.5 hours per week, the salary for these hours is £25,200 per annum.
The role is based in Winchester and is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Whitchurch, Alton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Fareham, Lymington, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke and surrounding.
If you happen to know a Product Owner that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!