£10.33 - £11.39 per hour + + Holiday Pay
19 days ago
Our Client is extremely busy and needs extra support across all 3 shifts. This is a Temp to Perm role after 13 weeks and will require the suitable person to be flexible with hours to cover a rotating shift across all 3 shifts.
Our client will train by an external body on the FLT Counterbalance which you will receive a licence for the role.
This is an immediate start and local to Kidderminster-
- Discharge material to required containers
- Carry out drum blends as required
- Package customer samples when required in a timely manner
- Decant material from one container to another as required
- Ensure stocked with raw materials and sundries as required
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained
- Correct control/identification of non-conforming products in warehouse
- Correct segregation and storage of waste material prior to disposal
- Unload bulk tankers to bulk storage in times of staff shortage
- Assist warehousing personnel in stock control and warehousing efficiency
- Load delivery trucks in times of staff shortages or after hours
- Ensure all full, partial, sample and waste containers are appropriately identified/labelled.
Production Operative Requirements:
- Counter balance / FLT licence would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience of working with chemical manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to work within a busy team.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Safety Oriented.
Production Operative Hours:
40 HRS week Monday to Friday (across 3 shifts)
6am - 2pm
2pm - 10pm
10pm - 6am
TRAINING: All candidates will need to be able to train on a day shift and then move onto the rotating 3 shifts.
Production Operative Pay Rate:
£10.33 p/hour + Holiday pay
Will increase to £11.39p/h when fully trained.
Company is local to Kidderminster so easily accesible by foot, bike or Car. If you are interested in this role then please do give Hewett Recruitment a call on 01562 69090.
If you are in a permanent role currently but still interested in the role then please do get in touch as the client is open to a straight perm placement also.