£9.26 - £10.52 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a growing business with real opportunities for a permanent job and career progression?
As a Production Operative within a baked-goods food environment, you will work across supply chain functions including: goods in; preparation and delivery of raw materials, ingredients and mixtures to the production line; palletisation of finished goods; picking and loading of outbound deliveries.
Production Operative responsibilities:
- Ensure 'right first time' by paying attention to detail and following instructions
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in the weighing, measuring and preparation of ingredients
- Maintain a seamless supply of ingredients to the production line
- Ensure all ingredients are stored in the correct area at the correct temperature
- Record accurate and relevant information in a timely fashion
- Support the Team Leader with continuous improvement activities
- Suggest improvements to process to improve safety or performance
Production Operative requirements:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Solid numeracy skills
- Ability to consistently follow instructions
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial
Based in Worcester, pay is from £9.26 to £10.52 per hour, dependant on the shifts.
Hours of work 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, 22.00-06.00 rotating weekly.