This is a brand new role and a fantastic opportunity created due to ongoing client growth and exciting future plans.
As Progamme Manager, you will take responsibility for the implementation of customer orders through the development, project management and implementation life cycles to handover. This will include the management of small teams within Development, Project Management and Support.
You will need previous experience of Project Management and ERP implementation (within manufacturing), with the ability to oversee the operations, helping to organise resources (people and time) and structure the business to consistently deliver an exceptional experience to customers.
Excellent problem solving and management skills are required, and you should be confident in managing internal stakeholders and customer relationships. This role will require travel both within the UK and overseas.
- Ensure effective implementation of project management process to meet time, cost and quality objectives.
- Lead on internal relationships with Project Management, Development and Support teams.
- Manage resource allocation, coordinating across all teams.
- Support and lead on continuous improvement and continuous development.
- Communicate with customers at a senior level throughout all stages of the process.
- Assist in the management of all communications, internally and externally, to include regular progress updates.
- Identify any project risks, develop strategies for risk mitigation and address and resolve any issues.
- Manage the teams against set timescales.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and legislation, ensuring this is factored into all stages of each project.
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Project Management experience.
- ERP implementation experience, ideally within manufacturing.
- Bigger picture, strategic thinking.
- The ability to problem solve and bring ideas to the table.
- Strong and confident communication skills.
Based in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
£45,000 - £60,000.
PLEASE NOTE, this role will require travel both within the UK and overseas.