There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops, and manufactures a range of bespoke products within the medical sector as a Quality Engineer. As a Quality Engineer your role will support the relevant departments, maintain the QMS, carry out production audits, quality check produced product and assist with continuous improvement projects.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities;
- Support the relevant department and maintain the Quality Management System
- Carry out and record production audits
- Update and maintain the MRP systems
- Assist with continuous improvement projects
- Provide technical support to the engineering and wider team
- Ensure products meets industry standards
Quality Engineer Requirements;
- Previous experience working within a Quality Engineering position
- Experienced in conducting audits
- Previous experience maintaining the QMS and MRP systems
- Experienced working to ISO13485 standards would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must be a team player
This Quality Engineer opportunity is based in Ledbury and commutable from Hereford, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Malvern, Tewkesbury and Worcester.