There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops, and manufactures a range of bespoke products within the automotive industry sector as a Quality Inspector. As a Quality Inspector your role will focus on assure the quality of products throughout the manufacturing process.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities;
- Carrying out inspections of parts and assemblies throughout the manufacturing process
- Conduct audits when requested
- Ensure that products and parts meets industry standards
- Provide technical support to fellow inspectors
- Resolve any quality issues within the manufacturing process
- Operate the CMM machines in the line with business needs
Quality Inspector Requirements;
- Previous experience working within a Quality Inspector position
- Experienced in quality inspection within a manufacturing/engineering industry
- Experienced in assisting with conducting audits
- Experience using CMM operating would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Must be a team player
The Quality Inspector opportunity is based in Kidderminster and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Stourbridge and Malvern.