£26000 - £28000 per annum
18 days ago
Quality Systems Administrator
Due to recent and significant investment in the site and continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Systems Administrator to join a leading food production company with a presence in multiple European countries and in excess of 5000 staff globally.
The Quality Systems Administrator will support the Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Technicians and other departments in making sure manufactured products meet customer specifications and legal requirements. The Quality Systems Administrator promotes the highest standards with regards to product safety and quality. Responsible for contributing to a 'right first time' quality culture.
The preference is to work Tuesday to Saturday 8:30am to 5pm (£28k) although there could be an option to work Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm (£26k).
Quality Systems Administrator responsibilities will include the following:
- Health & safety and working environment - challenge & report unsafe acts and ensure working area is immaculately maintained.
- Update, gain approval and distribute controlled documents, ensuring the data is accurate.
- Assist the Quality Manager in the preparation of Quality Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports.
- To provide accurate and timely information for customers as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Manage & investigate product quality complaints.
- Finished product non-conformance.
- Co-ordinate, support and conduct both internal and external audits.
- Assist the Quality manager with the management of pest control.
- Assist in the maintenance of the HACCP systems.
- Maintain calibration database, ensuring all equipment is correctly calibrated.
- Co-ordinate microbial sampling.
- Highlight and assist production to improve factory standards and quality aims.
- Train Quality Team members in any updates and new procedures.
The Quality Administrator will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and the following aptitudes and experience:
- Previous experience of quality within the food industry.
- Practical knowledge of BRC Global Standard and/or ISO Quality System.
- Experience in auditing and assisting with audits internally/externally.
- Auditor qualification would be desirable.
- HACCP Level 3 qualification.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Good time management skills and ability to priorities tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an expanding team within a growing business. There is significant investment taking place in the plant and the company is committed to supporting the career and personal development of its employees.
Based near Worcester, commutable from Tenbury Wells, Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Droitwich Spa, Malvern and Bromyard.
Hours of work Tuesday to Saturday 8:30am to 5pm or Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.