£17500 - £22000 per annum
21 days ago
Working from Offices in Kidderminster, this is a new role created due to an internal team move.
The successful candidate will be an experienced receptionist / administrator, as you will be responsible for dealing with day to day office queries, answering the telephones and managing the front of house. You will often be the 'face' of the business, creating a valuable first experience for any vistors to the office.
- Front of house duties to ensure efficient operation of the reception area.
- Greeting visitors and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Answering telephones, dealing with queries, transferring calls, taking messages.
- Providing additional administration support to the wider business.
- Recent, previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent use and knowledge of IT systems, in particular Microsoft Word.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- Previous experience in providing administration support to multiple teams
Circa £19,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5pm.