Front of house assistant - Kidderminster TEMP-PERM CONTRACT 37.5 HOURS A WEEK
Working from Offices in Kidderminster, The successful candidate will be an experienced receptionist / administrator, as you will be responsible for dealing with day to day office queries, answering the telephones and managing the front of house. You will often be the 'face' of the business, creating a valuable first experience for any visitors to the office.
- Front of house duties to ensure efficient operation of the reception area.
- Greeting visitors and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Answering telephones, dealing with queries, transferring calls, taking messages.
- Providing additional administration support to the wider business.
- Help and maintain the fault log database.
- Liaise with the sales team on invoicing requirements.
- Booking hotels, flights and other travel requirements.
- Stock control.
- Booking and management of meeting rooms.
- Recent, previous experience in a similar role especially customer facing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent use and knowledge of IT systems, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to adapt to change.
- High standard of English both verbal and written.
- High levels of attention to detail.
Circa £21,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm Temp-perm for the right candidate. Training will be provided.