Up to £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you looking for a Regional Account Management role where you will?
* Have responsibility for the acquisition of new name clients
* Maximise order intake through 125 existing customers
* Work as part of a growing team with responsibility for customer across the The South
As a Regional Account Manager your duties will be include (but are not limited to):
* Drive new business order intake by targeted campaigns to potential new clients
* Deliver new business to meet quarterly and annual targets
* Maximise business from existing clients
* Be aware of new opportunities in the market
* Working with the General Manager and wider team to define and refine sales strategies
As a successful Regional Account Manager the following skills and experience are essential:
* Prior sales experience within the It/ Technical industry or insurance industry
* Excellent sales and account management skills (e.g. door opening, presenting, negotiating, objection handling, opportunity qualification, and closing)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This Regional Account Manager role is field based looking after clients across the South of England. This Regional Account Management role will allow a candidate to work remotely but must be able to work from Worcester when required.
Salary- up to £35K with OTE and other excellent benefits including company car/car allowance.