A great opportunity to join a fantastic, progressive employer as part of a busy, friendly team.
The Sales Administrator role ensures data quality and record keeping for the sales team. You will be responsible for processing sales orders, ensuring that they are progressed quickly, efficiently and accurately, to maximise approvals and minimise delays.
- Data entry into the CRM system.
- Follow the GDPR process for the customer.
- Follow know your customer process ensuring all information is received & entered in a timely & efficient manner.
- Liaise with customers regarding documentation, ensuring it is requested & submitted on tim eto avoid delays.
- Notify customers of the outcome of their application, liaising with the Sales executives to process orders.
- Assist the sales team by owning administration tasks within the sales process.
- Customer contact via phone/email to advise of underwriting decisions & order progress updates.
- To demonstrate high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency
- Strong PC skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A good level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and in particular, excellent telephone skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time-management skills - the ability to multi-task and manage your own daily workload with minimal supervision in order to meet deadlines
- Positive, can do attitude
£22,000 to £25,000 Basic Salary + Bonus
24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Based in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.