£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This Sales Clerk role is to work part time, 28 hours per week over 5 days Monday to Friday.
Based from offices in Kidderminster, the Sales Clerk will work within a small team of 3 and be responsible for a variety of customer service, administration and sales processing duties. You must have a good, confident telephone manner and be proficient in the use of Excel and Word.
- Answering the phone, transferring calls, taking messages.
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and sales reps / agents.
- Answer stock check queries.
- Process sales orders on Sage.
- Invoicing customers.
- Liaise with warehouse to ensure orders are prepped and ready for despatch on time.
- Sending out samples to customers as requested.
- Some credit control and purchase ledger duties.
- Previous administration and customer service experience.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- A knowledge of Sage accounts would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
Circa £20,000 annual salary pro rata (£11 per hour).
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 28 hours per week.