£18000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sales Administrator / Warehouse Support
We are looking for an individual with a positive, willing and 'can do' attitude who would be interested in working for a growing organisation. If you are tenacious, hard- working and can demonstrate excellent administration and customer service skills along with a willingness to assist in the warehouse, this could be an ideal opportunity.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Answering incoming sales enquiries from customers
- Liaising with customers on the phone and via email with regards to orders
- Processing orders
- Providing day to day admin support for the business
- Assisting in the warehouse with packing and dispatching boxes
- Stock control
As part of a small team, it is essential that you can demonstrate a willingness to embrace a 'hands on' role and genuinely enjoy the variety of tasks.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and numerate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive attitude and strong team ethic
- Some warehouse experience (not essential but a willingness to undertake duties as required)
Based in Worcester, our client is looking to build a key team for his business which is continuing to grow.
Salary up to £22k (depending on experience)