Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and organised with top level customer service skills? Are you looking for an opportunity with career progression opportunities and fantastic earning potential? This Sales Executive opportunity requires someone with a positive, can-do attitude to work within a fast paced team environment.
Whilst this is a target driven sales role, you will be dealing with incoming enquiries and following these through to secure a sale. There is no cold calling involved at all! With a strong focus on customer care, the sales executive is expected to regularly meet and exceed set targets.
With a salary available of £20k - £24k, you could achieve earnings of £50k through a monthly incentive scheme, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Listening to customer requirements to gain a clear understanding of their needs in order to provide a suitable quotation.
- Maintain and develop strong telephony skills to build a rapport with the customer and to ultimately close the sale efficiently and in the customers' best interest.
- Gaining and maintaining strong product knowledge.
- Liaising and influencing key external stakeholders to deliver the best outcome for customers.
- Display high levels of efficiency & accuracy in all areas of the role and especially with regards to producing finance quotations and dealing with associated electronic documentation.
- Creating enough time to allow for quality follow up with the customer and also with all key stakeholders.
- Displaying a customer focused approach.
- Balancing your own work load by ensuring that new enquiries are dealt with as well as managing ongoing enquiries.
- Following the company sales processes and procedures in order to meet high quality standards and to ensure key regulations are met.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets. Positively set and agree weekly goals with your sales manager.
- Be vocal and provide feedback within the team.
- Be a team player who will encourage and support their colleagues and share best practice for the good of the wider business.
- Participate in training and undertake regular research to stay informed within the industry.
- A minimum of 2 years previous sales experience or history of achieving targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and in particular, excellent telephone skills.
- Good all round IT and numeracy skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
£20,000 to £24,000 Basic Salary
OTE up to £50,000
24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Based in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.