Based from offices in Kidderminster, the Sales Office Manager will work within a small team and supervise the Sales Clerk. This will be a 'hands on' and varied role with responsibilities to include customer service, administration and sales processing duties. You must have a good, confident telephone manner and be proficient in the use of Excel and Word.
A good grasp of maths as well as any accounting experience would also be highly advantageous as well as any export administration experience.
- Dealing with sales calls from customers and from the Sales Team.
- Processing sales orders.
- Good knowledge of Export administration - mainly to France, Switzerland and RoI.
- Maintaining stock records.
- Supervision of Sales Clerk.
- Liaison with the Warehouse to get orders prepped, wrapped and dispatched.
- Liaison with freight companies.
- Placing Stocking Orders with the factory overseas.
- Weekly reports for the factory.
- Invoicing customers.
- Debt Chasing and Credit Control (undertaken by Sales Clerk).
- Organising /making up samples for customers & reps.
- Fantastic customer service skills & experience.
- Good all round IT knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills.
- Any accounting and / or export administration experience would be beneficial.
Circa £25,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.