£20000 - £25000 per annum
17 days ago
A local and established business enjoying a sustained period of success and growth. The business provides technologies and solutions to both the commercial and housing building sectors. With predictions of further significant growth over the next few years, this is a great time to be joining them.
Reporting to the production Manager, you will be the voice of the company and the main point of contact for the Site Managers. The role of the scheduling department is to provide full visibility for the company on all installations to be carried out within the next 6 months and to establish excellent communication and relationships with new building site managers across the UK.
This is a proactive position and although you will be taking some incoming calls to schedule work, proactive outbound communication will also be required to help gather visibility of the upcoming works.
- Contact site managers to arrange installation bookings.
- Confirming bookings daily - 24 hours prior to install.
- Contact home owners to arrange appointment dates.
- Maintain accurate records of all correspondence.
- Providing relevant reports as required.
- Build relationships with customer care teams and site managers.
- Managing last minute requests / schedule amendments.
- Logging all calls and information into CRM/ERP system.
- Help manage the installation schedule and customer expectations.
- Other customer service support to site managers and homeowners where needed.
- Build and maintain internal relationships whilst ensuring continuous communication with install managers to gain full understanding of each project.
- Experience in high volume call handling - inbound and outbound calls.
- Experience in high volume emails which require action.
- Experience in creating reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with all Microsoft programmes and ERP systems.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and consistently.
- Show initiative and ability to problem solve.
- High standard of written and verbal communication.
- Good knowledge of UK geography.
£20,000 - £25,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm.