Can you investigate and troubleshoot unknown systems and problems? Are you looking for a position in which you can use your extensive security and technical knowledge? Do you want to do this in an ambitious, fast-growing, international company with a friendly and inclusive culture? Then this might be your chance to become a part of my client's international SecOps team!
In this role you will be part of a small SecOps team which works closely with other functions in the business. There is a mix of security and operational duties, as well as project work.
As a SecOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Responding to security alerts
- Perform preventative actions such as patching and security enhancements
- Ensure the proper functioning of all internal IT systems
- Work closely with key partners to ensure the Infrastructure team is up to date with upcoming requirements such as security incidents, emergency patching and new firmware and BIOS releases.
- Work closely with business functions to ensure that security is included in everything they do
- Develop solutions to problems by clearly describing problems and requirements.
- Take ownership and lead security projects.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You must be driven, focused and curious
- Have a keen interest in Cyber security
- Knowledge of security incident response
- Knowledge of penetration testing
- Experience in cyber security
For the right candidate, this role is paying up to £41,000
If successful in this role, You will become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes. Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. With continued support and development, improving employees skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
My clients' offices are based in Malvern but this role can be fully remote from anywhere in the UK.
If you know of a SecOps Engineer that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!