Senior Electronics Design Engineer
My client is a specialist manufacturer of innovative energy charging solutions, and they are seeking a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join their existing team. As a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will create detailed electronics designs from initial concept to delivery, assist with research & development projects and provide technical support to the wider engineering team.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer Responsibilities;
- Review and improve legacy electronics designs
- Manage design projects from initial concept to delivery
- Provide technical support to the wider engineering team
- Create detailed electronics/PCB designs using KiCad.
- Authoring and running of development test plan and test reports
Senior Electronics Design Engineer Experience;
- HND or Degree-qualified within Electronics Engineering
- Previous experience managing Electronics design projects from initial concept to delivery
- Previous experience creating PCB designs would be advantageous
- Experience within product and sub-assembly testing would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills are essential
This opportunity does offer hybrid working opportunities.
Based in Malvern this Senior Electronics Design Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore