£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Up to 50K
Are you looking for a role where you will:
* Develop new modules and enhance existing products
* Use Java 8 and other technologies such as Angular2, Docker, CloudFoundary, and JEE7
* Work for a forward thinking organisation, receive regular training both in house and internationally alongside a great package!
My client are a leading provider of software within its industry who have recently started up in the UK with offices as far as Japan. They are seeking a Senior Software Developer to join their new team in the UK to provide Java software development for new and existing product development to their already extensive ERP product.
As a successful Software Developer you will have experience using:
* Java 8 or JEE7
* SQL or other RDBMS
* Some front end and web development within Java
* It would be beneficial if you were also educated in a relevant Computer Sciences subject to Degree or Masters Level
This Java Developer role is paying a salary of up to £50,000 and is based in Malvern, commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Bewdley, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa, Suckley, Bromyard, Tewkesbury, Inkberrow and Pershore.
If you happen to know a Senior Software Developer who may be interested please do let us know as we do operate a referral scheme.
Tech Stack: Java, Java8, JEE7, Angular, Angular2, Docker, CloudFoundary, SQL, RDBMS,