Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is your chance to become a Software Developer at a specialist engineering company who design and manufacture equipment and solutions for their niche market. The successful Software Developer will produce accurate information systems and work on key software solutions that conform to business requirements. This will include identifying and analysing business requirements, then working closely with the team to develop, effective and successful software solutions that are ready for deployment.
Software Developer responsibilities:
- Work closely with the business to capture and recognise software requirements and translate these into successful solutions that are in line with the company's strategy, technology planning and technology standards.
- Develop dashboard solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure scripts, reports and dashboards are written to ensure the smooth performance of all software systems.
- Work closely with the Head of IT and the IT Director and other areas of the business in order to formulate plans to facilitate change.
- Identify opportunities for technological innovation and improvement that promote new ways of working and developing software.
Software Developer requirements:
- Strong experience of writing code with C#, .Net and VB.Net.
- Strong experience of developing web applications using ASP.Net.
- Excellent expertise when using sequels, tools and technologies, including SSIS, Reporting Services and Stored Procedures.
- Enthusiastic about using new technologies and willing to learn new skills as the business requires.
- An ability to solve problems efficiently and by using an effective process.
- An individual who can build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
This is a Software Developer role that will allow you to work on exciting projects alongside a likeminded team, whilst promoting personal and professional progression in an empowering, working environment. This Software Developer role offers a salary of up to £45,000, as well as benefits. Based in Droitwich.