£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to £50k
My client are a leading global organisations providing complex hardware and software solutions with multiple applications, supplying a vast array of businesses all over the world. A fun and inclusive environment provides a great balance between productivity and being at the forefront of technology.
My client are seeking a Software Engineer to work within their growing Development and Testing team, within an agile environment. They are seeking an intelligent Software Engineer who is communicative and conversant and experienced in software development with ideally the C# .Net Microsoft stack with both hardware and software. You will assist in the development and testing of new and existing software and problem solving integration issues.
In exchange you will be provided with a fantastic workplace, an inclusive working relationship and a challenging development environment. The Company itself is long established within the scientific technology market and has an international presence. With their outstanding reputation for providing high end, bespoke solutions, the successful candidate would have a genuine opportunity to work with some of the most innovative products in the market.
As a successful Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Development of software
* Predominantly developing in C# .Net
* Participate in sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
* Ensure software design is robust and follows Codes of Practice, ISO9000 and TickIT standards
As a successful Software Engineer you should have the following to be considered for the role:
* Educated to degree level preferably in a software related course
* At least 2 years development experience in C# .Net Microsoft stack
It would be beneficial if you knew
* Agile and Scrum
* Unit Testing
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
In return you will receive a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, great benefits, including flexi-time, a fantastic open, vibrant new office and progression and personal development opportunities.
Other benefits include:
* 23 days holiday, increasing to 24 after two years' service and to 25 after five years
* Life Assurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Company subsidised membership of local health clubs
* Healthcare Cash Plan
This position is based in Lincoln but is commutable from Nottingham, Bingham, Bottesford, Grantham, Worksop, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Scampton, Retford, Woohall Spa and Boston
If you know of a Software Engineer who uses the Microsoft tech stack, C# .Net who may be interested we do also offer a referral scheme, so please do get in touch.