£30000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
A leading defence and cyber data solutions provider is seeking Software Engineers to join its growing team. The company work with the world's leading defence authorities to provide innovative software solutions that has earned it a global reputation in its field.
As a Software Engineer you will:
* Visualize, design, and develop innovative software platforms
* Create scalable software platforms and applications
* Examine existing systems, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve service uptime
* Plan and execute full software development life cycles (SDLC) for each assigned project
The successful candidate will hold either an HND or BSc level qualification in a Software Engineering / Computer Science related discipline or have 3+ years current commercial experience in software development. You should have a technology skill set including one or more of the following:
* Development of software for Windows / Linux based platforms
* HTML / CSS / PHP
* SQL / NoSQL Database manipulation
* Mobile application development
* IP Networking
* Design processes, including development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting
* Scripting and test automation abilities
Given the nature of the work the company undertakes you will need to undergo UK government security vetting so please bear this in mind when considering your application. It would be preferable if you held a full UK driving licence.
Based in Malvern, commutable from Worcester, Droitwich, Hereford, Ledbury, Pershore, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Bromyard, Stourport, Kidderminster, Bewdley and Cheltenham. Salary £30-50,000, commensurate with experience.