£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client are looking for a Software Solution Architect to work within their Software Delivery Team. They are a market leader in providing bespoke WMS packages and Automated Logistic Solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who have seen a sharp increase in business and are rapidly growing.
As a successful Software Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- Consults for IT concepts and software processes in the sales phase.
- Works alongside the customer, sales team and design team to find, present, demonstrate, describe and estimate IT solutions for potential projects.
- Defines software requirements and provides effort estimates.
- Ensures that any requirement changes within the project are managed properly throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborates with software engineers to identify project gaps and related costs and elaborate potential solutions to bridge the gaps.
- Writes software functional specifications and supports in writing functional test specifications and reviewing them.
- Defines and documents change orders with the customer.
As a successful Software Solution Architect you should have experience in:
- Some years of experience with software analysis, specifications and requirements management.
- Working Knowledge of intralogistics and WMS Software.
- Previous experience of working in a team providing software solutions in projects with tight budgets and timeframes.Experience in the supply chain or logistics industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience with agile software development and agile methodologies would be desirable but not essential.
The salary for this Software Solution Architect role is £50,000 - £55,000. The role is based in Redditch and is commutable from Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Studley, Warwick, Worcester, Solihull and surrounding.
If you happen to know a Software Solution Architect who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.