Customer Service Response Team Member
Temp contract 6 months immediate start! weekly pay in Worcester.
We are looking for a highly professional Customer service response team member who is available temporary for 6 months or possibly longer working for a reputable company in Worcester. This role involves being the first point of contact for all customers and assisting with their requirements in an urgent manner.
Start date: Immediately
- Be the first point of contact for our customers providing them with great communication and rounded information in a helpful, empathic, knowledgeable and courteous experience in line with our values
- Provide professional and efficient customer service to all internal departments and contractors
- Provide immediate resolutions and actively promote business service offerings to our customers - being the frontline of our brand
- Answer incoming calls from new and existing customers
- Dealing with urgent matters and responding to customers' requests
- Data entry onto the in house data base
- Prioritising maintenance works and planning in repairs
- Great communicator
- Cooperation and Team working
- Expertise and Professionalism
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- Empathy and care
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro activeness
Pay: £9.50-9.89 per hour full time Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700
Parking available on site (not city centre)
This is a temp contract for 6 months and could possibly be extended for the right person.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01562 69090 to apply today!