£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client are an innovative and trusted manufacturer and supplier of specialised procedure packs and vascular access devices to hospitals across the world. They are looking for a Systems Administrator to join their Infrastructure team to offer 3rd and 4th line support across the business.
As a successful Systems Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the Veeam infrastructure, including creation, validation, and verification of the backup systems.
- Assist the System Architect to support system platforms, including but not limited to Server\Client operating systems, Remote Desktop and Terminal services, VPN, Proxies, and other platforms which underpin the IT Delivery and Service.
- Management and ownership of SCCM, including Group Policy, Computer and User account management and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day incidents, both onsite and via remote support.
- Analysing/reporting on system logs to proactively identify potential problems.
- Ensure the IT Helpdesk system is kept up-to-date and that all tickets/incidents/problems/changes are tracked. Regularly review outstanding work and update accordingly.
- Maintain detailed documentation pertinent to the role, including all relevant documentation, process guides and solutions within the IT Helpdesk system.
As a successful Systems Administrator you will have:
- Detailed knowledge of Veeam 9.5 or above.
- Detailed knowledge of SCCM.
- knowledge of Windows 10, and Windows Server 2012/16/19 including Hyper-V.
- knowledge of VLAN's / ACL / Firewalls.
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Management methodology would be advantageous.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
This successful Systems Administrator role is paying a salary dependant on experience of between £28,000 - £32,000. With a competitive package, and the scope to develop and learn this is a great role for a candidate to get into to further their skillset.
This role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Bewdley, Stourport, Kidderminster, Cleobury Mortimer, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove, Bridgnorth, Smethwick, Halesowen, Droitwich Spa, Stoke Prior and Redditch.
If you happen to know a Systems Administrator who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.