Competitive Salary + Benefits + Hybrid Working
We have a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops and manufactures a range of bespoke products as a Systems Engineer.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for systems design and architecture of scientific instrumentation, with particular attention to manufacturability and customer needs.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Scope, design and develop system solutions
- Be involved in NPD-to-manufacturing stage
- Work across several product ranges, capturing customer needs and translating those to comprehensive specifications
- Managing interactions between involved functions, and be responsible for design trade-offs and optimisations
Systems Engineer Requirements:
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience in an instrumentation development environment, with specific experience of real time systems
- Translating design to manufacturing specifications
- Experience using engineering tools such as DOORS or SysML
- A proven track record of working in multi-disciplinary team environments
Based in Malvern, this Systems Engineer opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.