£25000 - £30000 per annum
27 days ago
Are you an IT Systems Engineer seeking a new opportunity?
My client is a well known manufactuer based in Kidderminster looking to recruit someone with an excellent knowledge IT systems, Network and Infrastructure
Your daily responsibilities an Systems Engineer will include (but not be restricted to) the following:
- To provide technical support, advice, assistance and training to staff on the following IT packages currently used
- Help mantain the infrastructure, network and systems
- Linux Operating Systems
- Windows Operating Systems
- Networking - LAN/WAN particularly Cisco
- High Knowledge of Virtualisation
To be successful in this IT Systems Engineer opportunity you should have the following experience:
- Understanding Networking
- Understanding Active Directory.
- PC hardware support / maintenance
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you - apply today! This opportunity is based in Worcester so is commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Hereford, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Leominster, Malvern, Pershore, and Evesham.
Alternatively if you know an Systems Engineer then get in touch! We offer a referral scheme!