Salary - £39,750 inc. shift allowance
Shifts Available - Weekly Rotation - Monday to Friday - 06:00 - 14:00/14:00-22:00 or Permanent nights shift - Monday to Friday - 22:00-06:00.
There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that manufacturers bespoke components for the automotive industry sector as a Toolmaker. As a Toolmaker your role with focus on the maintenance, the repairing, and the modification of injection mould tools.
- Maintaining and repairing production tooling
- Modify tools as required by business or customer request
- Use Tool Room machinery to produce replacement parts for production machinery
- Provide technical support to other departments
- Fault find and resolve technical issues
- Must be an apprentice-served Toolmaker
- Previous experience with injection mould tools is essential
- Experienced working within a busy manufacturing environment
- Experienced working to engineering drawings
- Welding experience would be advantageous
- Must be a team player
This Toolmaker opportunity is based in Droitwich and commutable from Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Bewdley and Malvern.