£16000 - £18000 per annum + Pension, Commission, Healthcare
over 1 year ago
So you are good with people, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want the opportunity to earn uncapped commission? Recruitment could be the career for you!
We are creating two new trainee roles within our fast growing technical recruitment team (IT and Engineering). You will start as a Resourcer with the ultimate aim of being promoted to Recruitment Consultant, earning commission within 6-12 months.
What does the Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Researching the market for candidates, using various online tools
- Calling candidates to discuss job opportunities with them and keeping in touch with our talent pool
- Meeting candidates, arranging interviews and getting to know your market place
- Writing job adverts
- Social media marketing, advertising and building your profile
- As you develop your ability, you will be more involved with all aspects of the recruitment process, including sales activity, networking, and client meetings
- You will progress through Hewett's structured development programme, as well as receiving on-the-job training
What would a Trainee Recruitment Consultant be?
- Focused and driven
- Tenacious and resilient
- Interested in Tech or engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts such as software, engineering and infrastructure
- Good judge of character
- Detail focused
- Sales and goal orientated
- Target driven
Recruitment is an exciting environment involving skills such as sales, marketing, social media, persuasion, understanding and empathy but at its heart requires strong sales skills and levels of resilience. Good Trainee Recruitment Consultants will have a solid technical understanding, ideally like Star Wars and have some customer service and / or sales experience.
What experience do I need to be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Technical background or mind-set
- Technical degree or training (for example, the heads of IT and Engineering both have degrees in Law)
- Some demonstrable sales / customer service experience
- Understanding and analytical approach
What will you get in return as a Trainee Technical Recruitment Consultant?
- Fantastic career in recruitment
- Work with a fun and encouraging team
- Dynamic working arrangements
- Career development opportunity
- Resourcing fees
- Black Tie Dinners
- After hours social and networking events
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising with service
- Christmas Bonus
- Car parking
- Pension rising with service
- Target based bonus holiday days and early finishes
- Healthcare (after qualifying period)
With a salary of £16-18,000, this role is based in Worcester and commutable from Kidderminster, Malvern, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Hartlebury, Droitwich and Bewdley.
If you would like to find out more, please send us your details or call Ben Mannion or Laura Hewett. We look forward to hearing from you!