Vehicle Adaptation Engineer
My client is looking for a Vehicle Adaptation Engineer to join their thriving family business based in Cheltenham. They specialise in Mobility Equipment and the installation of Vehicle Adaptations for elderly and disabled drivers and passengers.
Responsibilities - Vehicle Adaptation Engineer
- Installation of various adaptations to new and used motor vehicle to assist disabled drivers and passengers.
- Assessing customers Mobility Requirements.
- Carry out relevant administration duties including ordering spare parts and liaising with suppliers.
- Assisting with installations and repairs of other mobility equipment such as stairlifts, powered wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
Requirements - Vehicle Adaptation Engineer
- Technical background, ideally in the motor industry.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Driving licence is essential.
In return - Vehicle Adaptation Engineer
- Company pension scheme.
- On-site parking.
- Development and progression opportunities.
Based in Cheltenham, this Vehicle Adaptation Engineer opportunity is commutable from Gloucester and Tewkesbury.
For more information, please contact Michael Farrell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01242 3033124.