Hewett Recruitment have partnered with mfg Solicitors to bring you a monthly 'Legal Bulletin', providing you with the latest employment law updates, discussing issues facing your business.
Employers warned on secret staff smartphone recordings
Rising temperatures outside and in the workplace
Employee engagement – why a happy and productive workforce equals growth
Sexual harassment in the workplace
- Adverse treatment of gay employee amounts to discrimination
- Indirect discrimination claims
- Disability discrimination arising from mistaken belief
- Vento bands for discrimination claims increased
- Minimum wage for on call workers
Alleged 'discrimination' against woman on maternity leave
Employment Tribunal awards and statutory payments increase from April 2019
Government consultation launched about confidentiality clauses
When is it reasonable to suspend an employee?
Employee unfairly dismissed in TUPE transfer
- Employment status
- Could mothers receive enhanced redundancy protections?
- Are your employees breaching GDPR?
- Ladbrokes Coral criticised for disclosing its redundancy plans
- Burden of proof in discrimination cases shifts back to Claimants
- Employment Tribunal
- Gig Economy
- Itemised Payslips
- Annual Increases to Statutory Rates
- Gender and Race Pay Gap Reports
- Parental Bereavement Leave
Get in Touch
The Employment and HR Services team at mfg are specialists with a significant amount of experience assisting clients with their employment and HR issues. We offer a premium service to our clients, ensuring that our advice to businesses is commercial, practical and relevant to their individual requirements. If you have any employment or HR issues, we would be more than happy to have a chat with you to understand your needs and circumstances. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Sally Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01905 610410