November 27th 2018 marks the ‘Global Day of Giving’. Celebrate the right way and join our Christmas Foodbank Collection.
During the Christmas period, Hewett Recruitment hold an annual appeal for food donations to give to local Worcestershire foodbanks, helping support those in need.
This year, we have partnered with Southco in an attempt to collect more donations than ever before, making a true difference to people’s lives this Christmas. What better day to participate than the ‘Global Day of Giving!?’
Foodbanks rely solely on the support and generosity of you- donations are absolutely vital to their ability to give everyone the necessary balanced and nutritious supply of food. Without your goodwill, our local foodbanks would struggle to operate.
At our recent HR Professionals Conference, our delegates really got the ball rolling, showing lots if generosity regarding donations, but there's still lots more to do!
The foodbanks needs:
- Canned food- Tinned spaghetti, spaghetti with sausages, beans with sausages, macaroni cheese, tinned tomatoes, Tinned potatoes
- Tinned meat- mince/meatballs/corned beef and pre-cooked, tinned ham (quality), tinned turkey (quality),
- Items suitable for homeless e.g. pot noodles, UHT milk,
- Treats- sweets, chocolates, crisps, rice pudding, Christmas pudding, Mince pies, Tinned custard, Peanut butter & crackers
- Drinks- squash, small jars of coffee, Fruit juice (long life)
- Toiletries – deodorants, shampoo, shaving foam, sanitary wear, toothpaste, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, washing tablets, washing powder(small)
Strong carrier bag
New toys & children’s gifts
Christmas treats & goodies
Food and Drink product must be alcohol-free.
Please drop of your donations to your local Hewett Recruitment office by 14th Decemeber. For large quantities, collection can be arranged.
For all enquiries, please contact 01562 69090 or 01905 613413.
Let’s make a real difference this Christmas.