Hewett Recruitment are currently looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our specialist IT team. We've put together some information providing further insight into what the role will entail at Hewett.
What will I be doing as a Resourcer?
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you’ll be supporting the consultants with various tasks such as:
- Researching the market for candidates, using various online tools
- Calling candidates to discuss job opportunities with them and keeping in touch with our talent pool
- Meeting candidates, arranging interviews and getting to know your market place
- Writing job adverts
- Social media marketing, advertising and building your profile
- Managing the recruitment process and relationships with clients and candidates
- As you develop your ability, you will be more involved with other elements of recruitment including sales activity, networking, and client meetings
- You will progress through Hewett's structured development programme as well as receiving on-the-job training
Where would I be working?
A Recruitment Resourcer is mainly a desk-based role, with meeting to candidates and clients are also involved, both on and off site. Hewett Recruitment have Offices in Kidderminster and Worcester, with the IT team predominantly Worcester based. Dynamic working arrangements are possible, including remote and/or flexible working, catering to personal circumstances.
Typically, working hours are Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm, with target based bonus holiday days and early finishes. Our team attend after hour’s socials, networking events and black tie dinners, adding a little glamour to the role.
I’ve not worked in recruitment before, would I be considered?
While previous experience in a recruitment or sales role is beneficial, it is not essential as all training is to be provided through our one-to-one fast track programme. Instead, we ask for an enthusiastic individual, with a technical background or mind-set. A technical degree or training is desirable, for example, the heads of IT and Engineering both have degrees in Law.
Managers, Directors and Colleagues will offer support, advice and a helping hand where needs be, ensuring your development journey is truly fulfilling and enjoyable.
What's in it for me? Benefits...
At Hewett Recruitment, we offer a range of perks and benefits:
- Fantastic career in recruitment
- Work with a fun and encouraging team
- Dynamic working arrangements
- Career development opportunities
- Performance related commission
- Black Tie Dinners
- After hours social and networking events
- 25 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays), rising with service
- Christmas Bonus Car parking
- Target based bonus holiday days and early finishes
- Healthcare (after qualifying period)
What kind of personality would suit this role?
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential, due to the nature of the role, so a friendly, chatty and bubbly individual would be the perfect fit.
Our values of passion, knowledge, innovation, adaptability, excellence and perhaps the most important, integrity, are central to everything we do, therefore an honest, open and understanding candidate would feel at home at Hewett.
To be a successful resourcer, you must be:
- Focused and driven
- Tenacious and resilient
- Interested in Tech or Engineering
- Good judge of character
- Detail focused
- Sales and goal orientated
- Target driven