Up to £18500 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
1st Line Support Advisor - £18,500 - Hereford
My client are a software solutions provider based in the beautiful countryside of Hereford who are looking to on-board a 1st Line Support Advisor owing to their growing work load.
My client have seamlessly adapted to home working during the pandemic so offer flexible working options for the right candidate for this 1st Line Support Advisor opportunity.
But what else is in it for you?
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase and sell holiday
- Remote working options
- Flexible working hours around core hours of 9:30am-16:00pm
- Perk box benefits
- Company bonuses
- Employee recognition schemes
- 4% pension contribution
Your responsibilities in this 1st Line Support Advisor opportunity would be as follows:
- Efficiently handle and follow up all incoming phone calls and emails from customers and users regarding post implementation queries/issues related to the software products
- Ensure resolution of technical issues/user errors by carrying out first line fixes or collecting all relevant data to reproduce the issue and escalating through to second/third line team
- Use of Team Viewer sessions where appropriate to ensure correct diagnosis of issues.
- Manage case load through helpdesk software Zendesk, ensuring SLAs are met where possible and customer expectations managed when not
- Provide basic product and pricing information for new enquirers.
- Provide detailed information about training/user support materials that are available to customers
- Maintain accurate customer records in Zendesk
- Liaise with sales and commercial services teams to ensure customer needs are fully understood and met (provide full customer details and messages through CRM system/emails)
To be successful in this 1st Line Support Advisor role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous commercial experience in a 1st Line Support Role
- Commercial experience using SQL
- Experience of resolving customer issues in a help desk environment
This 1st Line Support Advisor role is based in Ross-on-wye in the glorious Herefordshire countryside, so is commutable from Hereford, Ledbury, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Hartpury, Worcester, Malvern, and Brockworth.
If you know a 1st Line Support Advisor then don't hesitate to get in touch! We offer a referral scheme.