£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 days ago
An established and innovative technology business specialising in Digital Marketing and Cloud technologies. They provide an enviable range of products and services to a wide range of clients including some of the most recognisable global brands and SME's on a local, national and international level.
Due to business success and growth, an exciting new support role within the business has become available, providing a genuine opportunity to develop a strong career path.
An Account and Events Executive 'joins' clients and teams together, ensuring communication and client satisfaction meets the very highest of standards. This role would suit an organised, ambitious, motivated and confident individual.
- Assisting with the set-up of seminars, conferences, and workshops, both virtual and physical.
- Helping to implement Events plans.
- Updating event plans and communicating accordingly.
- Creating delegate packs and coordinating materials for meetings.
- Travelling to events and playing an active part within the events team.
- Processing feedback forms regarding the events.
- Liaising with speakers and presenters.
- Co-ordinating required equipment for each event.
- Working with Events and Marketing teams to create effective and fresh marketing campaigns.
- Making website amendments and suggesting improvements.
- Maintaining branding through marketing materials, presentations, and digital media.
- Formatting PowerPoint presentations and assisting senior managers with any projects.
- Giving accurate information and building rapport with clients.
- Communicating effectively with managers and team members.
- Support and sales phone calls.
- Promoting sales opportunities.
- Achieve revenue targets for events and advertising as agreed with your Line Manager.
- Providing telephone and email support to clients.
- Support clients with IT prior to and during virtual events.
- Previous Events experience in a similar role highly advantageous.
- Excellent communications skills - telephone, face to face, written form.
- Have good IT skills: Ability to use new technology, as well as standard office programmes: Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and Powerpoint.
- Must be flexible with working patterns to meet the needs of the business.
- The ability to identify business leads and sales opportunities.
- Be a professional, friendly, and integrative individual who works well with all and can achieve real results.
- You will be adaptable, flexible and a strategic thinker.
- Good time-management skills.
- Own transport and full UK driving licence essential.
£25,000 to £30,000 basic salary.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm (37.5 hours per week).
This role does allow for Hybrid working - approx. 2 to 3 days per week you will be able to work from home.