My client is a well-established market leading global manufacturer based in Worcester and they are seeking a new Applications Engineer to join their existing team. As an Applications Engineer your role will focus on liaising with customers, traveling to sites, carrying out machine demonstrations and CAM programming.
Applications Engineer Responsibilities;
- Liaise with clients and provide detailed demonstrations
- Understand clients needs and set up machines to resolve their problems
- Provide technical support with providing training courses
- Travel to sites across the UK
- Identify new technologies and programming capabilities for machines
- CAM design & programming machinery
Applications Engineer Requirements;
- Previous experience working in a Applications or similar position is essential
- Must be willing to travel to sites across the UK
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM systems are essential
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Comfortable in delivering presentations
Based in Worcester this Applications Engineer role is commutable from: Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Pershore, Hereford, Cheltenham and Gloucester.