Up to £8.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for ongoing work in Worcester? We are recruiting for a quality checker on a day shift working 8am-4pm Monday to Friday. This is on going temporary work.
You will be working in a clean, purpose-built environment, easily accessible on public transport, or free parking.
Quality Checker Responsibilities:
- Checking the finished product for any scratches, marks or faults.
- Reporting any faults/errors
- Packing the finished product after the check has been made.
Assembly Operative Requirements:
* Highly dexterous to be able to work with small, fiddly parts
* Ability to meet high quality standards
* Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow procedure and work to targets
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Experience required: Must be numerate and dexterous.
Hours of work will be weekly rotating:
8am-4pm Monday to Friday
£8.72 per hour
You will be working in a clean manufacturing/assembly environment
If you are available immediately please give the team a call. (Must be able to get to the Kidderminster office to register)