Up to £8.72 per hour + holiday pay
21 days ago
Our client in Bewdley are looking for an Assembly Operative full time.
Production duties will include:
- Shed Assembly
- Heavy lifiting
- Using specialist tools
- Working in a busy environment and as a team
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
Requirements for this Assembly Operative Role:
- Carry out required Health & Safety checks
- Working to a high quality standard
- Able to heavy lift (this is a physical role)
- Quality checking of products
- Working to targets and production rates
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm
The right person for this role will need to have their own transport due to the client's rural location.
If you are an experienced Assembly Operative who is very hands on and available for work straight away the please apply now!