£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An opportunity to join a successful, forward thinking and growing business as Commercial Director, giving the successful candidate a genuine opportunity for further career progression as you help to move the business forward and build on the success already enjoyed.
Ideally, your experience will come from within the insurance industry although this is not absolutely essential. What you will need is proven, all round commercial skills, with the ability to develop, implement and deliver on sales, marketing and revenue plans and strategies.
You will act as the public face of the business and help generate new business and handle strategic relationships with major clients. Working alongside the Managing Director, you will need a passion and desire to deliver exception levels of customer service.
- Work with the Managing Director to create the overall business plan for the company including the growth goals and monthly KPI's.
- Create the overall sales and marketing plan.
- Understand and contributes to the overall budgeting and forecasting process.
- Attends major industry events to enhance the company's profile.
- Act as Account Director on select major insurance clients, providing direction for strategic objectives within the relationship and ensure that engagement with clients is positive and delivers benefits to both organisations.
- Act as senior escalation point for the service, dealing with issues unable to be resolved by the Account Manager.
- Ensure debt levels are kept under control.
- Monitor monthly performance and complete monthly reports.
- Provide information gathered from sources including marketing campaigns, industry analysis, competitive analysis and client and supplier feedback.
- Proactively generates qualified client opportunities which have the objective to drive profitable sales with support from the Managing Director and other staff where required.
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure delightful service levels are maintained and assist with training where necessary.
- Acts as Account Director for all key suppliers, supporting Account Manager at annual review meetings.
- Provides handover to the operations team once agreement has been reached with new clients regarding contract (if appropriate), specific sla's and process.
- Identifies and presents new business opportunities to the Managing Director and where appropriate the Exec Team.
- Oversees and manages any RFI / RFP other tender documents.
- Proven commercial skills, with significant experience of negotiating and managing large and complex contracts.
- Experience gained within the Insurance sector would be preferable.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic vision.
- Experience in account management and building a client base.
- Experience with problem solving and customer complaints.
- Consummate communication skills with good stakeholder management.
- Ability to analyse data and make strategic recommendations.
- Sales & negotiation.
- Customer focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Training skills and the ability to motivate a team to deliver success.
Based in Droitwich, Worcestershire.
Basic salary £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.