Contact Centre Coordinator - Immediate start
Office Working full time in a small village close to Great Witley, Worcestershire
Temp for 13 weeks with the opportunity to go perm for the right candidate after probation.
Salary: £10.42 per hour with weekly pay
Working Hours: 41.5 hours a week with 1 hour for lunch each day - Monday-Friday with alternating weekend work days/times to will be discussed at interview stage.
Candidate will need to drive due to location of the offices
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity as a Contact Centre Coordinator? Look no further! As a Contact Centre Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for clients accessing the service, handling calls from service users, family members, and healthcare professionals. You will ensure that service users' queries are handled in accordance with their support plan. If you have the desire and passion to provide excellent customer service, this may be the role for you!
Contact Centre Coordinator - Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to incoming calls, updating care records as necessary to ensure the welfare of service users
- Efficiently mobilise responder/emergency services when appropriate
- Conduct scheduled outbound service user calls as required to ensure their well-being
- Provide care, support, and coordination in accordance with co-produced plans, reassuring users
- Build rapport and establish relationships with service users, gaining an understanding of their needs to ensure they are well-informed and engaged
- Prioritise alerts and notifications, providing proactive and reactive support and following appropriate escalation pathways
- Distribute relevant clinical information for timely equipment and service delivery
- Report equipment repairs and requirements to the relevant Service Centre
Contact Centre Coordinator - Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in a telephone-based customer service/contact centre role
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to quickly adapt to service user/customer needs and communicate in a caring and respectful manner
- Strong organisational skills and experience with detailed process and record keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and previous experience with in-house systems.
If you are available immediately and happy to start on a temporary contract, call Maisy on 0156269090 to get further information, or email email@example.com