Up to £19934 per annum + 28 days holiday + banks
8 months ago
Hewett Recruitment are delighted to have been appointed exclusive recruitment partner for Customer Service Roles at Platform Housing in Worcester.
We now have positions available on a 6 month fixed-term-contract basis.
The roles will involve working from home, so you will need to have a good level of internet connection and a desk set-up. You will be provided with a computer and telephone for work purposes.
Full remote training will be provided and managers can support daily by listening in to calls and offering feedback.
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities
* Delivering a first class and professional service to customers, handling telephone and email contact and ensuring a prompt and effective response to all enquiries.
* Providing clear, consistent and accurate advice - resolving enquiries, or by making a prompt referral to a team who can provide support.
* Accurately logging all requests / queries on the system.
* Diagnosing requests for housing repairs, raising orders or inspections, and making appointments
* Discussing concerns regarding anti-social behaviour and providing appropriate advice. Ensuring that customers understand the outcome of their enquiry and effective handover of the case.
* Sharing basic information regarding rent accounts including confirmation of account balances and rent arrears.
* Booking appointments for Surveyors/Technical Officers, Neighbourhood/Income Officers and Contractors as required.
Customer Service Advisor Requirements
* High volume/call centre telephone Customer Service experience and a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service
* Strong administration / computer skills - Microsoft packages
* As you be working from home, you will need to be resilient and confident in asking for help when needed. You will need to be a self-starter with excellent time-management.
* Given the nature of the calls, which can sometimes be challenging or difficult situations, you will need to be confident in dealing with those in a professional and empathetic manner.
* Experience in the housing sector would be advantageous but is not essential
The salary for this Customer Service Advisor position is £19,934 (pro-rata for 6 month FTC), with a strong benefits package including 28 days annual leave plus banks and a health cash plan. You will initially be home-based, but may be required to work from the office in Worcester once it is safe to do so.
Working hours are 35 hours per week 9am-5pm or 8.30-4.30pm