11 months ago
Up to £35,000, Dependant on experience
A Design Engineer opportunity has arisen to join a well-established designer and manufacturer of instrumentation equipment for customers globally. They are seeking an ambitious Design Engineer to join their dynamic team to produce technical designs and documentation.
Design Engineer Responsibilities
- To review, update and maintain existing legacy designs
- To convert 2D drawings to 3D CAD designs
- To design new in-house build documentation and user manuals
- To communicate with the production team and suppliers
Design Engineer Requirements
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in 3D Modelling would be advantageous
- Experienced in using Solidworks
- Previous product or device design would be advantageous
This Design Engineer opportunity is based in Malvern, commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Droitwich, Bromyard, Ledbury, Leominster and Tewkesbury.