£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading provider of RF distribution solutions as part of its engineering team. The company is a truly global organisation that works across a variety of industry sectors, including Oil and Gas, Defence, Telecoms and Marine. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for implementing communications signal processing algorithms such as DDCs, filters, FFTs etc. efficiently in FPGA as well as VHDL.
The successful applicant will have commercial experience in the following:
* DSP Algorithm simulation in MATLAB
* Wideband digitization
* Implementation of communications DSP algorithms (such as FFT, filtering DDC etc.) in VHDL
* FPGA synthesis tools such as Synplify, Vivado, Quartus or Mentor
* Data-converter specifications and error sources
* DSP design and implementation in FPGA for communications algorithms
Any experience in the following would also be beneficial:
* Communications systems engineering / RF
* SDR protocols such as VITA-49
* High-speed mixed signal PCB design constraints
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company offering excellent personal and career development opportunities. Based in Watford, commutable from London, Twickenham, Enfield, Hatfield, St. Albans, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Luton, Aylesbury and Kingston-upon-Thames. Salary £50-60,000, commensurate with experience.