£25000 - £35000 per annum
13 days ago
My client are a leading global designer and manufacturer of engineered access solutions. They are looking for an EDI Coordinator to manage the organisations Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) program and support other means of customer facing automation.
As a successful EDI Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Managing the organization's EDI program and support other means of customer facing automation. This includes the development, implementation and maintenance of related systems and processes.
- Maintain the existing EDI program by identifying and resolving the root cause related to any processing errors. Liaise with the Customer Service team to mitigate future occurrences and establish best practices for on-going maintenance.
- Interpret customers EDI specifications by thoroughly reviewing their requirements and clarifying commercial and systematic needs
As a successful EDI Coordinator you should have:
- 3 to 5 years technical or business experience (display an understanding of general business issues and impacts)
- 1-2 years of experience with business data analysis in the Operations, Finance and/or Customer Service areas. Familiar with all aspects of EDI such as problem solving, mapping, transaction sets and setup.
- Be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Access and Powerpoint, and other software programs including SAP and data warehouse/report manager.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure fast paced environment
The salary for this EDI Coordinator role is £25,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience. There is the opportunity to develop and grow within this role for the right person.
The role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Worcester, Solihull, Redditch and surrounding.
If you happen to know an EDI Coordinator role who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.