Due to expansion and increased work load we have a new Client based in Droitwich that requires a number of experienced Electricians and Electrical Fitters on a Perm basis.
This is an exciting opportunity within an established company, who will support and encourage additional qualifications and future career development. With a strong focus on growing people within the business.
The Electricians role involves working to Electrical Schematics, testing, panel wiring, fault finding, electrical wiring harnesses and providing technical support to the wider team.
The Electricians requirements are:-
- 18th Edition Qualification
- City & Guilds in Electrical installations
- Previous experience using testing equipment, such as a multi-meter
- Experience working to Electrical Schematics
- Ability to work on own initiative & part of a team
- Experience with bench, hand and electric tools
- Able to work to tight tolerances
- Industry background in; construction, aerospace or military would be advantageous
- Ability to follow procedures
- Light lifting involved
- Strict attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Keen to gain industry relevant qualifications (supported)
Pipe Fitters Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:00 & Friday 13:00 finish
Pipe Fitters Pay: £13.41p/h - £17.17 p/h *Experience Dependant*
Interested in this opportunity?
Please call the Industrial Team on 01562 69090