Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced person to join the team as an Estates Manager at an established family business, specialising in caravan holiday parks. This is a newly created role due to the continuing success and growth of the business.
Based from the Head Office in Stourport, this is a varied role with responsibility for 8 caravan parks in total. The role involves administrative duties, along with more practical project work. You will work closely with the Directors and individual park management teams.
Regular travel to the parks will be required.
Estates Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitoring park maintenance & upkeep - regular park inspections will be required to ensure park amenities and grounds are well kept and smart.
- Procurement of ongoing park supplies of consumables.
- Tools & equipment maintenance & procurement.
- Vehicle maintenance & procurement - ensuring vehicles are road worthy, serviced, taxed, MOT'd etc.
- Review and revise as appropriate, all the company's Health & Safety policy and risk assessments.
- Ensure risk assessments are complete by parks teams and external contractors before high risk tasks are carried out.
- Ensure company buildings, sales stock and park facilities have regular gas, electric and fire safety checks. Any defects will require remedy and appropriate certification to be recorded.
- Potable water and waste water treatment plant(s) & infrastructure - ensuring maintenance is carried out & compliant with Water Authority, Environment Agency, Local Authority etc.
- Customer Decking, Skirting, Pitch Landscaping and Maintenance - ensure customer requests abide by the Park Rules and respond accordingly.
- Involvement in new projects & ongoing park improvements.
- Estate management experience or similar is essential.
- Practical abilities and mindset.
- Competent administration and IT skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Project work experience.
Head office is based in Stourport-on-Severn. Caravan parks are located across Worcestershire, Shropshire and Wales.
5 Days a week, to include 3 'weekend days' a month, 8am to 5:30pm.
Up to £35,000 annual salary depending on experience, plus fuel expenses.
Commencement in the new year.