Working for a worldwide organisation with over 170 locations worldwide, the Facilities Manager will oversee all of the UK sites as well as Ireland and will primarily be based in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire. With access to a pool car, travel will be required on an 'as and when' basis.
The Facilities Manager will assume responsibility for driving the sustainability initiatives across all Group locations within the UK and Ireland.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Overseeing the day to day maintenance of the sites and offices
- Ensuring that any issues are resolved as promptly as possible
- Keyholder responsibility for the Ross-on-Wye site, ensuring the site is secure and responding to any out of hours issues that may arise
- Leading the Sustainability Committee and driving initiatives across all locations
- Leading project and property management topics
- Ensuring any maintenance works or projects adhered to time, compliance, cost and quality standards
- Managing the facilities budget
Skills and experience required:
- Previous multi- site Facilities management experience
- Experience in leading and driving sustainability initiatives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to prioritise time and manage several ongoing projects
- An excellent relationship builder
- Relevant Facilities Management qualification (preferred)
Based in Ross-on-Wye, our client is offering competitive salary and benefits package.