UK wide but base in Bromsgrove
Salary: Competitive, company vehicle provided
Our client is currently looking for a Field Engineer to cover UK but have a base in Bromsgrove and so you need to be local enough to be able to come into the office 1x week.
You will be responsible for installation and service of water industry product across clients around UK and so overnight stays will be required. There will be some requirements to work outdoors and in confined spaces.
Primary focus of the role is mechanical, however electronics experience is preferred, and you must be IT savvy as you will need to connect the equipment to various systems. All equipment, PPE and vehicle are provided.
Field Engineer Responsibilities:
- Installation, commissioning and service of water based equipment
- Working with sensitive equipment, both mechanical and electronic parts
- Working inside and outside, and in confined spaces occasionally
- Using hand and power tools
Field Engineer Requirements:
- Must have clean UK driving licence
- Confined space training and CSCS card are preferred
- Water industry experience is preferred
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to fault find and problem solve
This role is based out of Bromsgrove and so you need to be local enough to attend the office once a week.