Are determined to succeed and eager to take on new challenges?
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, with hybrid working, and a competitive salary and range of benefits.
An exciting opportunity for a 1st time mover from practice to join a high-growth financial services business at an exciting stage in its current cycle.
Opportunities to get leveraged debt and Private Equity experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for financial reporting of the Group (Private Equity ownership structure and all subsidiaries)
As our Financial Accountant you will typically:
- Production of monthly Shareholder (Private Equity) reporting information
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual Lender Reporting packs
- Production of Group and subsidiary statutory accounts and tax compliance
- Delivery of technical accounting papers required for the audit of the Group and subsidiary accounts
- Support as required through the statutory audit process
- Support implementation of technical accounting standards and assist in upskilling finance team
- Implementation and ownership of research and development capitalisation in line with IFRS and support the wider business to facilitate effective R&D capitalisation
- Assist Reporting Accountant and Financial Controller when required
- Support in delivery of monthly adviser reporting
- Assist in production of Regulatory reporting for the Group and its and regulated subsidiaries
- Ad hoc financial projects as required
What we are looking for in our ideal Financial Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience working within a practice.
- Communication & Presentation experience
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please get in contact!